We all have choices in life. We all can make changes in our lives, just like we change our art work if it doesn't please us, we can change the direction of our life as well.
It sometimes is not as easy as picking up an eraser and erasing out the parts we don't like...but it can be. Here's my opinion on 'making changes in our lives'.
Change starts in our 'head' not our feet. Just like my drawing...I wasn't pleased with it...I knew I wanted to change it...I stopped, I looked at it 'thinking' first about what I wanted to change (I didn't just start erasing) ...once I figured out what needed to be changed, I went for it! It was a mental choice first then I put it into physical action. Turns out what I thought I wanted to change ended up not being what I needed to change after all.
Just like in life. We think one part of our life needs to be changed but once we begin making changes it ends up being another area that needed changed. I took the face out of the window because I thought it was too big. I thought I needed to erase it and make it smaller, but eliminating it was the big change I made and I feel happier with the drawing.
OK...to sum this up and make the connection that I am trying to make to all you guys is as follows.....
1. recognize that changes need to be made.
2. contemplate...think...pray...meditate...write...ask...look at what you like and what you don't like about your life...then "mentally decide" on the changes that you will make.
3. now put those changes into action....Just start. Begin to walk it through. Make it happen.
4. See where it leads you. ASK, was that really what I needed to change in my life?
5. Then live the life you were meant to live. I believe that we are all meant to be HAPPY! That's all. It's that simple. The purpose of life can be summed up in just two words, BE HAPPY.
what makes you happy and what makes me happy is different. We all have free will.....find out what makes you happy and go for it....BE HAPPY!
Chose to Change....Think....Decide to make change...then just do iT!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS....IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY IN THE ART ROOM!!!!!