Oh, yes...thank you Seaira for teaching me so much! You have taught me not to leave my cell phone laying out on my desk 7th period...now I KNOW!
You guys have taught me so much, thank you. I was thinking about it this morning. You all have taught me...
1. never to leave my cell phone out on my desk (even if its locked!) because photos can be taken with an iPhone without unlocking it...hmmmm, I didn't know that. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of deleting all those lovely photos that all of you took on my phone, what a surprise that was!!*@!#
2. you all have taught me that high school kids still break crayons and throw them across the room when you are not looking (thank you 7th period boys!), now I know!
3. I have learned that if you remove the storage trays from the back closets, a body will fit inside...hmmmm, I didn't know that!
4. You all have taught me that if I don't have you in your seats after you put your art work away, that you can slip out the door before the bell rings... without me seeing...now I know. When you know better you do better....thus the "stay in your seat rule."
5. You all have taught me that my body needs at least three if not four shots of expresso every morning in order for me to function teaching 300 hundred teenagers a day...thus the daily sentence..."I will have a triple skinny vanilla latte, grande, please, thank you."
6. you all have taught me that I still love doing this and that I am not ready to retire.
7. You all have taught me that I have the best job in the world and I still can't believe I get paid to do this!
8. You all have taught me that there is something wonderful in every child (even if you have to take time to find it...then nourish it...then watch it grow...and blossom.)
9. You all have taught me that teaching is the most rewarding career one can have...(tell that to my brother who is a doctor, my sister who owns her own business and my other brother who works for the PA Bar Association). I chose well.....I LOVE TEACHING!
Love you guys!!!!!